Posts tagged Phonics
The Letter C Song is an Alphabet song that teaches The Letter C. The Letter C song teaches the Hard C Sound, the Soft C Sound, vocabulary words using the letter C, and teaches how to write an uppercase letter C and a lowercase letter c. This is a song for teaching and learning The Letter C.
If you like the Letter C Song, you can get it on CD or MP3:
Be sure to also check out the Have Fun Teaching Phonics Packages, which include all of the Alphabet Songs, Phonics Activities and the Alphabet Songs DVD!
The Letter B Song is an Alphabet song that teaches The Letter B. The Letter B song teaches the Letter B sound, vocabulary words that use the letter B, and teaches how to write an uppercase letter B and a lowercase letter b. This alphabet letter B song is a song for teaching and learning The Letter B.
If you like the Letter B Song, you can also get this song on CD or MP3:
Be sure to also check out the Have Fun Teaching Phonics Packages:
The Letter A Song is an Alphabet song that teaches The Letter A. The Letter A song teaches the Short Vowel A Sound, Long Vowel A Sound, Vocabulary Words using the letter A, and teaches how to write an uppercase letter A and a lowercase letter a. This is a phonics song for teaching and learning The Letter A.
If you like the Letter A Song, you can purchase it on CD, iTunes and Amazon.
Be sure to also check out the Have Fun Teaching Phonics Packages!
The Alphabet Songs DVD by Have Fun Teaching creates a new style of learning that is engaging and relevant to today’s kids. This phonics dvd consists of 26 alphabet letter songs and the alphabet song. The videos on this dvd are fun, interactive, colorful, and will have your kids dancing, singing and learning the alphabet and the phonics letter sounds in no time!
With this new Phonics DVD release, you have the option of getting the Alphabet Songs DVD by itself, or purchase an exclusive Have Fun Teaching Phonics Package! There are 5 different Phonics Packages to choose from.
- Phonics Package 1: Alphabet Songs A-M Music CD
- Phonics Package 2: Alphabet Songs N-Z Music CD
- Phonics Package 3: Both Alphabet Songs A-M Music CD and Alphabet Songs N-Z Music CD
- Phonics Package 4: Both Alphabet Songs A-M Music CD and Alphabet Songs N-Z Music CD and the Phonics Activities CD which includes hundreds of phonics activities such as: 274 Worksheets
865 Flash Cards
130 Classroom Posters
96 Clip Art Images
78 Alphabet Coloring Pages
27 Lyric Sheets
14 Centers and Games
11 Word Lists
- Phonics Package 5: Both Alphabet Songs A-M Music CD and Alphabet Songs N-Z Music CD, the Phonics Activities CD which includes hundreds of phonics activities, and the Alphabet Songs DVD with 27 alphabet letter music videos
Do you need effective ways to teach phonics? These phonics worksheets and phonics activities will help you create the best phonics lesson plans. These Phonics activities and phonics songs are great supplemental teaching tools that can help students remember, recall, and practice their phonics skills.
These Free Phonics Worksheets and Alphabet worksheets are great for any kid learning English or learning how to read.
If you are teaching the alphabet or teaching phonics, then you must check out these brand new Alphabet Songs music CDs. You can either download these songs from iTunes or Amazon, or buy the CDs right online. These Alphabet Songs teach kids about consonants, vowels, letter sounds, vocabulary words, and uppercase and lowercase handwriting skills.
You can also check out the Have Fun Teaching Youtube channel to watch the Alphabet Songs music videos! These phonics music videos will teach your children phonics, letter sounds, consonants vowels, vowel sounds, vocabulary words and handwriting skills.
Teaching Phonics can be a fun and exciting activity for kids! Teachers and parents, teaching the Alphabet, Phonics, Letter Sounds, Vowels, Consonants, Handwriting Skills, Blends, Digraphs, etc. can be an exhausting thought. Many teachers just give up and resort to the old ways of teaching and learning. Now, Have Fun Teaching has a Phonics Package that will make learning the Alphabet and learning Phonics FUN!
If you need Free Alphabetical Order Worksheets, you have come to the right place. The Free-Worksheets.com Blog has lots of free ABC order worksheets for teachers, parents and kids. These alphabetical order worksheets will help your kids learn spelling skills, dictionary skills and so much more.
These alphabetical order worksheets will be great for your English, Language Arts, and Spelling lesson plans. Here are some addition links that will help you teach ABC order and make learning alphabetical order fun.
- Have Fun Teaching – Alphabetical order worksheets to the first letter, alphabetical order worksheets to the second letter, alphabetical order worksheets to the third letter, dictionary skills worksheet packet
- Teachnology – Lots of free alphabetical order worksheets for kids. One word and two word variations.
- SoftSchools – This site offers Alphabetical order games, word sorting games, and ABC order games for kids. These are online interactive learning games for kids.
The Free-Worksheets Blog is here to give you Free Blends Worksheets. These blends worksheets will help you teach phonics blends. Blends are two consonants put together in a word that make two distinct sounds. For example, the BL in the word blend is a blend.
Here are some free blends worksheets resources and blends activities for your lesson plans:
In this blog post, I will be giving teachers and parents resources to Free Alphabet Worksheets. These alphabet worksheets can be used for teaching the alphabet, teaching phonics, abc learning, and other spelling, letter recognition and phonetic lessons.
Here are some free websites and resources that offer alphabet worksheets and alphabet activities:
- Have Fun Teaching – Alphabet worksheets with letters A through Z with picture, beginning sound word, and letters to color.
- Color Me Good – Alphabet coloring pages for kids. Learn the alphabet by coloring the letters. Alligator ABC’s, Animal ABC’s, Flower ABC’s and more.
- First School – This website offers alphabet letter theme activities for kids. Each letter of the alphabet has lesson plans and activities.